The first part of the program will feature:
- The shepherds' chorus from Handel's Acis and Galatea
- Figaro and Susannah's duet from Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro
- A duet from Handel's Giulio Cesare
- Scenes from Mozart's Cosi fan tutte
- "Abbondanza" from Frank Loesser's The Most Happy Fella
- The finale from Leonard Bernstein's Candide
During the intermission, enjoy light refreshments, walk the Sculpture Garden, and meet the students.
Then, there's more singing at an Aria Auction to benefit the Guild's scholarship fund. Audience members will bid to determine the selections to be performed.
Don't miss this opportunity to hear music in a setting of near magical beauty. You will be hearing with new ears and seeing with new eyes, thus unlocking the secret of the Tucson JCC's Sculpture Garden--that it is here for all to experience wonder.